I seen acidophilus pills that contain 1 billion cultures. Yesterday at whole foods, I saw a refrigerated probiotic at 400 billion.
Lots of different types of probiotic strains.
Did you know you could make your own yogurt at home?
Did you know that you could make your home brewed Kombucha tea? Any flavor you want and eight hon of probiotics?
Did you know that you could make your own root beer ginger ale that were actually good for you and for probiotics?
I assume if you are reading this post, you have had some idea or you are growing your own cultures and looking for more ideas.
This is my homegrown culture. This is called a Kombucha scoby mother.
This is my homegrown culture. This is called a Kombucha scoby mother.
Over the course of the next 90 days, I will be learning in showing you how to ferments all of your fruits, veggies, meats and fish… Sourdough starter for your bread along with healthy pancakes, and even homemade ginger ale, root beer with a ginger bug starter.
Starting on 15 April, my blogs will be mostly videos explaining in showing the cool ways to ferment and culture your own probiotics :-)
Starting on 15 April, my blogs will be mostly videos explaining in showing the cool ways to ferment and culture your own probiotics :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment