Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day five of 90

Last night when I came home, I was tired. For some reason, no matter what I tell myself… I always seem to grab a snack cake. I'm controllable urges that I just cannot shake.  I tell myself, this will not give me washboard abs, I don't need this, sugar is bad for me, it's feeding the bad bacteria in my gut, and as I am telling myself this, I am eating and enjoying. What is wrong with me?

 My wife says, why don't you just take a shower and go to bed when you come home? That is a good question wife, I don't know why I do not.

We discussed alternative foods. I was thinking eating chicken breast and some sort of probiotics like sauerkraut or something fermented. We will see if that will help my cravings at night.

The funny thing is, they are not really hunger cravings, because I am not hungry. They seem to be just urges to eat.

My wife is going to pick up some chicken breasts at the store today and cook them up in the oven so I have something to eat tonight when I come home. If I did the chicken breast and some of my fermented veggies, and I going to bed, that may help these "zombie eating urges"

If you have figured out a way to stop these crazy night time feedings… Please leave a comment let me know. Thank you for reading my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment