Tuesday, December 31, 2013

-1 Day till New Years!

Happy New Years Eve Day!  

I have a New Years Resolutions 90 Day Ab Challenge!  Starting out right this year by eating 100% Healthy.  Getting 8 hours of sleep per night and going to the gym for 30 minutes a day (gympact)

I get to work today and tomorrow.  Maybe I should find a way to earn money without working so many hours per week.  Is there a way?

Im going to start to use a healthy shake also.  Called shakeology.  Does this work?
http://www.shakeology.com/


Getting eight hours of sleep per night is more difficult than I thought. Trying to juggle my family life and my work out life while eating healthy and getting sleep will be a challenge.


Almost 54 pounds to lose.  I can eat about 3000 calories per day. But I will only eat about 2000 per day.  Gotta eat like I'm at the weight I want to be. 


I got my 30 minute GymPact in today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment