It's time to get ready to go to church with the family. I feel great getting into my clothes, and they fit better. :-)
I did not get on the scale before I ate breakfast so I will miss today's weigh-in.
It is not about weight anyway… It's feeling amazing. It's all about how you feel. It's about your comfort ability. It is how you perceive yourself :-)
It is not about weight anyway… It's feeling amazing. It's all about how you feel. It's about your comfort ability. It is how you perceive yourself :-)
I know I was under 200 pounds months ago but I felt sick. I starved myself thin and my mental state was not a happy state.
This year it's all about keeping all the muscle mass possible and losing enough body fat to see my muscle detail. I do not ever plan on starting myself again to see the scale number move.
This year it's all about keeping all the muscle mass possible and losing enough body fat to see my muscle detail. I do not ever plan on starting myself again to see the scale number move.
Have an amazing day and check back with me tomorrow :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment