Monday, December 30, 2013

-2 Days till New Years

With only two days left till New Year's, I decided to eat normal meals with my family. I stepped on the scale and I was surprised.


How can my weight fluctuates so much?

How can I lose 8 pounds then gain 10 pounds and lose 4 pounds in a few days?

My weight fluctuation seems to coincide with the amount of sleep I am getting.


It seems that the more sleep I get, the more weight I lose. I also feel better when I sleep for at least eight hours a night.

Could this be a trifecta? Eating healthy, exercise, and adequate amount of sleep.

My goal over the next 90 days will be as follows:

1. Thirty minutes at the gym every day

2. Eight hours of sleep per night

3. 100% eating healthy

What is eating healthy?

In my opinion, eating healthy is:

Eating foods that have very little or zero preservatives.

Eating absolutely nothing that is deep fried.

Staying away from nitrates. (Very toxic preservatives)

Eating fresh fruits. Not canned. 

Eating raw vegetables or lightly steamed.

Drinking only Springwater.

Eventually I will go all 100% organic.






No comments:

Post a Comment