A full day of work at a different location than usual. The owners supplied a lunch of Taco Bell soft tacos. They were delicious.
After work the boss wanted to go out with a few select people and relax. We went to a restaurant and enjoyed about an hour of talk time drinking a few drinks. I had a blast.
I really enjoyed my new group of friends. Very positive and completely amazing.
Next week will be setting up the new store and opening on Friday. The following week I will start a different schedule. 2 PM till 11 PM. with this new schedule, there will not be an early 4a morning work out. However, 8 o'clock will probably be my new morning time. I will get up and go directly to the gym for a few hours. Since summer is rolling around, I will also be able to chill at the pool for a while. I do want to do a lot of swimming and look good in a swim suit.
My off days will be Wednesday and Thursday. Something tells me that this new schedule will give me a lot of free time. It is nice to be five minutes away from my job.
Hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:
Post a Comment