Saturday, March 15, 2014

16 more days! But day 1 of my cleanse

16 more days until the end of my 90 day New Year's resolution challenge. This has been challenging because I was extremely ill for about a month. Some sort of bacterial infection in my intestinal tract.

It is time for a three day cleanse and 30 days worth of eating 100% organic

I will be eating homemade fermented foods also :-)

I am feeling wonderful after nine hours of sleep last night.

However, this that curio infection has caused a fecal impaction which caused a scale weight gain. This is why I am doing a cleanse.

Now that the infection is gone, it is time to repopulate my intestines with good gut flora.

After my colonoscopy cleanse, I will do anything to repopulate my gut with good bacteria.

The first thing I will do after my three days, is to eat only 100% organic food. I do not trust commercial groceries anymore. I believe they are full of toxins and molds. Plus the preservatives may be toxic to me. 

Obviously, no fried foods. I have also researched sugar. I believe sugar is the food for bad bacteria. So, when you eat processed sugar and processed carbohydrates, that will produce a surge of harmful bacteria in your gut. Those bad/harmful bacteria will overpopulate and killed your good gut Flora. Your good gut Flora is 80% of your immune system.

Basically, when you eat processed sugar and processed carbohydrates, you are killing your own immune system.

Good oil and fat

A majority of us have been told our entire lives to eat less fat. However, the entire population has been getting fatter ever since. Obviously, this is insanity. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is insanity!

That is the reason for the next 30 days of my life. To do something completely different so I can expect a different result.

Our bodies can run on carbohydrates as a number one fuel source. However, our bodies can run on our own stored body fat and from the fats that we eat.

So over the next 30 days, I am going to be training my body to use fat as its main fuel source. That means a low carbohydrate and a higher fat diet.  I have tried this before but never with an all organic diet. I have not tried this without added sugar either. I do feel this is the key.

Three day cleanse. Followed by 100% organic food. Zero added sugar. And I will use shake ologies for nutrients.

Learn more about shakeology here
http://www.shakeology.com/ShawnFitness 

If I am successful, then the rest of the year will be amazing :-)

I am starting college this summer so I want to make sure I have energy and I do not have brain fog.


No comments:

Post a Comment