You may laugh if you live up north and are use to snow drifts over the house. However, we do not have the equipment to clear the roads.
My commute about an hour one way, there is no way I can make it to work today. And if I did, the likelihood of me being in automobile accidents are quite high.
We are not going to get above freezing today.
This morning I did P90X XStretch. I would really like to be more flexible.
I am not sure what foods causes my heart to beat out of my chest, but I bet you it is those french fries. Maybe too many carbohydrates my body cannot handle.
We are not going to get above freezing today.
This morning I did P90X XStretch. I would really like to be more flexible.
I am not sure what foods causes my heart to beat out of my chest, but I bet you it is those french fries. Maybe too many carbohydrates my body cannot handle.
I ate an omelette and bacon this morning. No issues with my heart.
However, I only a slice of bacon and a quarter of the omelette.
Amazing how I can push the plate away now.
But yet my weight is 223 pounds
And my body fat is about 25%
But yet my photo today looks pretty darn good. I would say most people would want to have a body like mine if they were 44 years old.
But yet my photo today looks pretty darn good. I would say most people would want to have a body like mine if they were 44 years old.
So I'm thinking my scale is not that good. I might need to look into a new scale. However, the scale sure has help me work out hard and stay on track… I might just have to keep it







No comments:
Post a Comment