Saturday, March 22, 2014

9 days left of 90 - getting ready for "fermented 30 day challenge"

Fermented foods are full of probiotics. My research over the last 80 days has shown that fermented foods and drinks keep you on track and help you lose body fat and help maintain high energy throughout the day.

March 31, 2014, my entire diet will include homemade fermented foods and drinks. I will eat "normal" to see if just fermented foods and drinks will help curve my appetite for unhealthy foods and help me lose body fat and maintain a high energy throughout the day.

No more buying energy drinks or feeling tired. No more getting sick or going to the doctor.  Is this the cure for the world? Research has suggested this.

Time to see if this really works. I am fermenting my own foods and getting ready for my F30C Fermented 30 day Challenge. 

http://www.F30C.com

I believe in this so much I bought the.com and starting a Facebook page. I will be doing daily videos on how to ferment, how to eat, what foods to buy and fermentation recipes for you to use at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment