The one thing I have the most control over, sleep, as one of the most difficult things to do. I mean, come on already, I just have to get eight hours of sleep per night. I have found that a discipline of going to sleep early to get up early has been a challenge.
The times I am most likely to over eat our after 7:30 PM. So going to sleep would help me from overheating.
Getting up early and going to the gym early is easy because my energy is the highest when I wake up.
I know this, however I am not following my advice. What the hell?
You know what I need to find? I need to find the drive to do these things. That my friend, is elusive. Keeping the drive to do the things that I know I need to do to be successful.
You know, it is funny but I feel like the last time I have to work with, the more time I find to do the things that are important. On my days off, I find myself laying around watching television. It is like I give myself permission to relax because I have been working so much.
I have 25 more days to complete my book, complete my documentary, and get ready for my next 90 day challenge/book/documentary.
My New Year's resolution goal:
Eat clean every day.
Get eight hours of sleep every night.
Enter into the American ninja warrior.
Go to the gym for at least 30 minutes a day every day
Get eight hours of sleep every night.
Enter into the American ninja warrior.
Go to the gym for at least 30 minutes a day every day
Get down 175 pounds or 8% body fat
The competition ready and sign up for a fitness competition.
Okay, now what did I accomplish?
Okay, now what did I accomplish?
I did not eat clean every day.
I did at least 30 minutes of work out every day, however, I did not go to the gym everyday.
I have averaged close to eight hours Per day
I definitely have not dropped in weight and stayed that weight. I have gone up.
I did at least 30 minutes of work out every day, however, I did not go to the gym everyday.
I have averaged close to eight hours Per day
I definitely have not dropped in weight and stayed that weight. I have gone up.
For most of the month in February, I was extremely under the weather. I felt extremely weak, lethargic and brain fog. I could not concentrate.
I got my blood work done and my blood came back normal. I am waiting for results from the low testosterone blood test.
I had a very bad intestinal bug and antibiotics help. I had fecal impaction which caused the infection.
Sounds like I have not accomplished anything, however, I feel like I have learned a lot! Cutting out any specific things from a diet can cause mental issues. Stress in your life can cause physical issues. That knowing your body can cause mental and physical issues.
What have I learned and what will I change?
I have learned that there are some things, food/nutrition, that causes my heart to be out-of-control. I have learned that my asthma medicine can cause fecal impaction and mental issues. I have learned that a concentration of vitamins and minerals can cause issues. Just like 100% oxygen can cause you to die, vitamin and mineral concentration can cause you to be sick or die. We as humans are designed to be social and eat a wide variety of foods. I have found that taking out certain foods from my diet causes my social life to be strange. Meaning that friends do not want to be around people that do not eat like them. Pressure can cause issues with feeling accomplished or not.
So what am I rambling on about?
There is no way I can cut out sweets and eating "normal" with friends and family. I have to learn moderation. Moderation means I can have a slice of pie, I cannot eat the entire pie. I can go out to eat with my friends once or twice a week just not every meal. I do not need to work out two hours a day every day, 30 minutes five days a week is fine. I just need to be consistent.
I have learned that there are some things, food/nutrition, that causes my heart to be out-of-control. I have learned that my asthma medicine can cause fecal impaction and mental issues. I have learned that a concentration of vitamins and minerals can cause issues. Just like 100% oxygen can cause you to die, vitamin and mineral concentration can cause you to be sick or die. We as humans are designed to be social and eat a wide variety of foods. I have found that taking out certain foods from my diet causes my social life to be strange. Meaning that friends do not want to be around people that do not eat like them. Pressure can cause issues with feeling accomplished or not.
So what am I rambling on about?
There is no way I can cut out sweets and eating "normal" with friends and family. I have to learn moderation. Moderation means I can have a slice of pie, I cannot eat the entire pie. I can go out to eat with my friends once or twice a week just not every meal. I do not need to work out two hours a day every day, 30 minutes five days a week is fine. I just need to be consistent.
My favorite quotes of all, "you wear in public what you eat in private."
That simply means, if your friends and family only see you eat salad, but you are 500 pounds, obviously you are a closet snacking cake eater.
What am I going to do to make the next 90 days amazing?
To optimize my life, I have quit my current job that requires two hours a day round-trip commute.
To optimize my life, I have quit my current job that requires two hours a day round-trip commute.
I am going back to college so I can continue to learn something every day. I have found that when I stop growing/learning, I feel like I am dying inside and just existing.
I have to contribute beyond myself in a meaningful way. When I just exist, I feel like I am dying inside.
I have to contribute beyond myself in a meaningful way. When I just exist, I feel like I am dying inside.
I found a new challenging job about a half a mile from my house. The new job will help pay for my college, up to $5400 a year.
My new job will have a more stable schedule. That means I can schedule my sleep, meals, exercise more effectively.
No one at my new job will know what a gym rat I am. I will try to blend in with employees and management. I will be even go out to eat lunch with them.
I will start up my video blogs again, even if they are just talking about my day.
I will start up my video blogs again, even if they are just talking about my day.
The weather will be getting warmer soon and I will be able to go to the gym and run and bicycle a lot more. I also realize that summertime is the optimal time to be active and lose weight.
In a nutshell: eats a wide variety of food and interact with more friends more often. Learn more and contribute more to society and people. Volunteer at the church more.
Find a routine that works and stick to it.
I know this blog seems like a bunch of rambling, well, it truly is. I am letting Siri dictate this blog as I am driving to the gym this morning. It is nice to be able to get things off my chest and let myself read and hear what I say.
I know this blog seems like a bunch of rambling, well, it truly is. I am letting Siri dictate this blog as I am driving to the gym this morning. It is nice to be able to get things off my chest and let myself read and hear what I say.
These last three months have been an eye-opener. These blogs will help me remember what I feel and think as I write my book.
Have an amazing day, I have just arrived at the gym.

No comments:
Post a Comment