Thursday, March 13, 2014

17 days left of 90 Cheat Day

Today is my cheat day, that means I can eat anything I want to without consequence. However, it seems like I do amazing for six days and on my seventh day, my cheat day, I gain all my weight back.  

Has this happened to you?

For some of us, it's like telling the drunk that he can drink anything he wants to only one day a week.  Or telling the smoker he can only smoke once a week on one day.  Possibly telling someone to cram all of his work for the entire week into one day. I think for some of us, it is not possible to have a free day/cheat day ever.

Maybe, we can find a way of eating fun foods that are healthy, but they seem to be our cheat meals. I suppose if there is a will, there is a way!

Today will be free until 7 PM tonight. At that time, I will begin my fast/cleanse.  

I am going to do a shakeology cleanse. That means, I will only eat/drink three should shakeology meals on Saturday and Sunday. And lots of water.

I will be extremely happy when I get on a routine again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment