Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 37 of 90

Today I decided to eat breakfast. Sloppy Joe omelette seems to be my favorite breakfast so far.


Last night, I was hungry and ate things I know I should not have. One thing I did notice is my heart rate. My evening heart rate was almost 10 bpm higher than normal and also when I woke up it was higher than normal.

I do not recall being awake or moving so much last night. Maybe this happens to everyone when they eat processed sweets.

This morning is really cold and I cannot wait until it warms up. I would like to start running but I have a growth on my foot that makes it very painful.


I'm do tired. 

Eating healthy

Cold n snowy

Headed to dance class tonight. 

Quick nap. So tired. 

Got my back carb load in.  Got iron pills to see if that will help to keep me from being so hungry. 


Time to start using my cpap again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment