So have I failed over the last 57 days? That has been my question. But I realize, I have a better understanding of how to eat healthy and be well.
I definitely need more education. And the more I think about it, the more sense it makes to cash out my 401(k) and go back to college to get a degree in exercise science as my major is business as a minor.
It seems like every day there is something new to try in the health and fitness arena, but what really seems to work in the long run? A wide variety of food, organic food seems to be the best. Exercise that is fine as in biking, swimming, hiking, canoeing etc. Going to the gym usually is not the most fun thing to do.
The day I stop learning is the day I die. I need to stop being a guinea pig though, I need to do what works and finding a way to enhance things that already have a proven track record.
This is my last seven days worth of steps. This is ridiculously low. I can tell that I have been under the weather. Time to "step" it up!


No comments:
Post a Comment