Sure is nice to get a lot of sleep :-)
Today I feel amazing!
At 218 pounds, I am feeling strong and happy :-) the scale says I have 25% body fat
Tomorrow I see the doctor about feeling tired and this thing on my foot.
Today I feel amazing!
At 218 pounds, I am feeling strong and happy :-) the scale says I have 25% body fat
Tomorrow I see the doctor about feeling tired and this thing on my foot.
I have had a lot of friends on my Facebook give me their opinion of what it is. It will be interesting to see what the doctor says.
I want to find out why I am so tired! If I do not have energy, I cannot work out. If I cannot work out, I cannot gain muscle and lose body fat.
February 14 is the deadline to turn in my application and submission video for the American ninja warrior.
Because I am so tired, I almost do not want to do this. This is strange as I have been training for a year to be able to get on to the show. I truly do not know what is wrong with me.
Healthy lunch
I want to find out why I am so tired! If I do not have energy, I cannot work out. If I cannot work out, I cannot gain muscle and lose body fat.
February 14 is the deadline to turn in my application and submission video for the American ninja warrior.
Because I am so tired, I almost do not want to do this. This is strange as I have been training for a year to be able to get on to the show. I truly do not know what is wrong with me.
Healthy lunch





No comments:
Post a Comment