Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day 46 of 90


Yesterday I went to the doctor and found out I have arthritis in both of my feet and degenerative joint damage that caused bone spurs. The doctor gave me A steroid shot and it hurts worse now than it did before.


This may cause some issues with my American ninja warrior training.

Not so much of the running part, just the sheer pain that my foot is giving me.

I can have it removed but I will be off my feet for eight weeks.

Do I try out for the American ninja warrior? Or do I seek treatment to fix my feet?

For the last two weeks, I have been diving into comfort food. I have not been going to the gym either. No running.

I most likely will not make it to the gym today either. Between UNI, looks like I might take on a second full-time job. I really would like some extra money.

I have a birthday party to go to tonight. Grandma is 90 years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment