I have an alarm to remind me to go to bed at 7:30 PM… However, it is difficult with my family stays up until 10:00 PM… I feel like I am missing out.
I also realize, between 7:30 PM and 10 PM, I tend to eat a lot of comfort food.
What ever this growth on my foot is, it makes it extremely difficult to walk or run. I want to sit because it hurts so bad.
I need my submission video done by Valentine's Day, or I will not be able to get on the American ninja warrior. Right now, I am so tired and my brain is foggy. Very difficult to concentrate. I almost feel like I do not want to continue this journey.
What ever this growth on my foot is, it makes it extremely difficult to walk or run. I want to sit because it hurts so bad.
I need my submission video done by Valentine's Day, or I will not be able to get on the American ninja warrior. Right now, I am so tired and my brain is foggy. Very difficult to concentrate. I almost feel like I do not want to continue this journey.
Things I have to overcome:
Mitral valve prolapse
Asthma
Sleep apnea
Habitual overeater
Painful growth on my foot
Lethargy
Major stress
Lack of money
Ocular migraines
I am glad I am going to CA doctor this Wednesday. A full blood workup is definitely in order.
Mitral valve prolapse
Asthma
Sleep apnea
Habitual overeater
Painful growth on my foot
Lethargy
Major stress
Lack of money
Ocular migraines
I am glad I am going to CA doctor this Wednesday. A full blood workup is definitely in order.
I need to remember to get more sleep. Actually, I always remember because of my 7:30 PM alarm. I tend to choose to stay up. I need to overcome this.
So, what am I going to do to make my dreams come true? Will I overcome these issues? Well I learned to live with my issues and just exist?
So, what am I going to do to make my dreams come true? Will I overcome these issues? Well I learned to live with my issues and just exist?







No comments:
Post a Comment