Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 54 of 90 impaction

I believe I understand what has happened to me. While I was on the low carbohydrate diet, I was constipated. That turned into a fecal impaction. Everything started backing up over this last month and it was starting to rot inside my body.  

The antibiotics are killing off all the bacteria in my body which in turn is making me feel better. However, it's also killing off all my good good Flora.

For the next seven days, I will have to eat lots of green vegetables, yogurt and fermented foods.

I have taken laxatives and I am down to 215 pounds from almost 230. Gross. 

I will really have to watch my diet because I do not want to feel this way again.

IAM sleeping better but as you can see from the picture above, at about 5:30 AM, my CPAP mask came off. Even though I was sleeping, I was restless.


No comments:

Post a Comment