Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 33 of 90

Feeling quite well today. Slept in. 


It is Super Bowl Sunday and I have to work.  Thank God there is TiVo  :-)

To me, my progress as stalled… To others, they think I am doing amazing. I am so exhausted all of the time, it is hard to work out. It is hard to function. I stayed up late last night and watched TV with my family. iPhone myself wanting sweet snacks but instead I over ate meat and pasta. I think that was better than eating snack cakes.

Regardless, this month I am going to be trying intermittent fasting. I will only be between the hours of noon and 7 PM. That way this will not happen again. 

Every Sunday I will fast.

I will let you know how that goes ;-)



Not:  that did not work.  Got hungry.  Really hungry and "got" sone food :( bad me! 

Sluggish at the gym.  I need to always bring food so I don't eat bad stuff!!!!



I finished this weeks gympact 

I brought some fruit but that did not help.  


Damn!  Don't fast! Unless you have "fall back" food.  

I went to the store and got chicken, bananas and peanut butter…


I figure I can crush my sweet tooth with bananas and peanut butter. I will cook up some chicken and eat that until it comes out my ears. If I fall off the bandwagon, I will eat a lot of "healthier" choices


No comments:

Post a Comment