My asthma medication
Chocolate
Painkillers example codeine
Chocolate
Painkillers example codeine
Vitamins including iron supplements
Too much dairy
Too much dairy
Depression
Low carbohydrate diet/not enough green vegetables
Low carbohydrate diet/not enough green vegetables
Well, there you have it… All the reasons why I got sick. And yes, chocolate. I was trying to incorporate dark chocolate into my diet because of the healthy benefits. Unfortunately, it can cause some issues and some people.
So what am I going to do about this? I am on antibiotics because of infection I got in my bowels because of the blockage.
I now have to restore good gut Flora with probiotics.
I need to incorporate 85% green leafy vegetables in my diet.
I am stopping my pain medication.
So what am I going to do about this? I am on antibiotics because of infection I got in my bowels because of the blockage.
I now have to restore good gut Flora with probiotics.
I need to incorporate 85% green leafy vegetables in my diet.
I am stopping my pain medication.
I need to eat for health and not for fun.
I am still trying to get eight hours of sleep per night but find it extremely difficult.
This week I am going to be very lite. I need to fix my intestinal tract.
Lots of yogurt, fermented foods and vegetables smoothies.
I am also starting a regimen of shakeology cleanse.

No comments:
Post a Comment