Unfortunately, this morning I realize that: if I eat normal with my friends and family, I will have their normal issues.
Why have I not realize this yet? Abdominal pain, bloating, indigestion, acid reflux… These are all normal symptoms of eating "normal".
Last night I do cited to eat some Chinese takeout. Chicken fried rice. I have eaten this 1 million times before and have enjoyed it immensely. Matter of fact, we have anticipated Chinese night for a couple of days now. I was extremely excited when my wife came home with the take out.
I need just a small portion of what I usually eat and watch some TV before going to bed.
I felt like I slept like a champ, however, this morning I feel like I have a cement break in my stomach and the bloating is unbelievable.
My joints hurt and I have a general feeling of being unwell.
How is this possible by eating one of my favorite foods?
I felt like I slept like a champ, however, this morning I feel like I have a cement break in my stomach and the bloating is unbelievable.
My joints hurt and I have a general feeling of being unwell.
How is this possible by eating one of my favorite foods?
I guess I have to reevaluate my normal eating.
Wow. Over $36 so far this year!



No comments:
Post a Comment