It has been difficult to go carbless… 30 g of carbohydrates per day more or less… Because of obligations to friends and family.
Regardless, I have been losing an incredible amount of body fat. Today is the last day of food obligations. That sounds so strange. I am obligated to eat with colleagues. I do not want to be the elephant in the room LOL.
On the same note, with me losing so much body fat and scale weight, I have no desire to over eat. Since American ninja warrior called me and asked me to sign up this year, I do not think anybody could get me to do anything wrong with my diet. I am very excited!
Last night I was at dance class and about 8:00 PM, my brain shut down. I mean I went totally mental. Could not focus or concentrate. I slept like a baby last night and even snoozed through my alarm for about an hour.
Last night I was at dance class and about 8:00 PM, my brain shut down. I mean I went totally mental. Could not focus or concentrate. I slept like a baby last night and even snoozed through my alarm for about an hour.
I am only using one times of nutrition shake, and I think this really works :-)
Huge breakfast.
Spectacular lunch





No comments:
Post a Comment