Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 17 of 90 - day after hell

What I could only explain as being in hell, yesterday was a nightmare.

I went 15 days of eating clean, no preservatives, all natural, low carbohydrate and zero sugar. I was excited about the carb back loading and even planed out the donuts and pizza I was going to eat.

However, my body did not like all the processed foods, sugar and preservatives that I ate within a four hour window in the afternoon after my workout.

How bad was the reaction? I had an ocular migraine the day after followed by feeling nauseated and the worst headache/migraine I think I ever had.

I left work early because I was feeling so poorly. I slept all day. I miss dance class with my wife. I slept all night. What a waste of a day.

My next carbohydrates back loading will be with gluten-free breads and pasta with very little fat. No more preservatives for me.

We will see how this will go… Now another week of detoxing on clean low carbohydrate foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment