Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 16 of 90 - The day after donuts and pizza carbohydrate back loading

You would think that eating donuts and pizza would make you feel sluggish and bad. It actually raised my heart rate and gave me energy. But the crash at the end had me sleeping in the lazy boy like a baby. 

Conclusion: fast burning carbohydrates will give you a quick burst of energy however, the crash at the end will put you to sleep. Is this the reason why most people feel so tired after lunch?  Would a low carbohydrate lunch make you feel better in the afternoon?

I was surprised to see some abs this morning after the donuts and pizza last night.  There might be something to this low carbohydrate during the week and carboloading with fast burning carbohydrates once a week between 3 PM and 7 PM. 

Most people would say that I have found the holy Grail in dieting.  Once a week, I can eat with my family and friends and not worry about what I eat or calories.

But what exactly am I accomplishing? The ability to eat toxins once a week?

The food I get and restaurants are not the same quality of food I prepare at home.

And what exactly happened to me during those few hours I allowed myself to eat highly processed sugars and breads? Why did my heart rate go up? Why did I crash so hard? It sounds like I put my body through something horrible.

These experiments I have been doing on myself seem healthier than most American diets. However, how can I use my stage name of Shawn Fitness if I keep putting junk into my body?

I have lots of healthy individuals as friends on my Facebook. Https:// www.Facebook.com/seansymons and they are brutally honest with me. They share their health believes with me and let me know when I am straying from being healthy.  

Obviously, pizza and donuts, no matter how you slice it, are not healthy. No matter how you use them. They are toxic.

This use of donuts and pizza once a week, is usually followed by " in moderation".


UPDATE: I left work early because of an ocular migraine followed by a very nasty migraine.

I'm in bed now sick as a dog and doing some research on ocular migraines.


And sulfates were in the majority of my bad carbohydrate back loading 

And this is in bacon, pepperoni and other meats that were on my pizza. 

And these were in the pie I ate.  


I ate a lot of fat yesterday. Refined and processed carbohydrates. The donuts were fried. The pizza was greasy. What was I thinking?

So today I missed work, feel sick with a migraine headache and unable to burn calories. Not a good day.

What fast burning carbohydrates should I eat next time?

The suggestions were: spaghetti, bread, other carbohydrates that were not full of oils or greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment