Scientific studies have shown that the dominant gut Flora has a main line to our brain to override our conscious thoughts and able to make us eat what it wants to eat.
If you are overweight, and you find yourself eating fast foods, high carbohydrate snacks and drinking sodas, your gut flora may be populated with bad bacteria.
I know this sounds crazy but have you ever told yourself that you are going to eat healthy and go on a diet and find yourself eating a doughnut or stopping at a fast food restaurant and halfway through the meal you ask yourself the question "what the hell am I doing eating this?"
If you find yourself subconsciously eating this stuff, I bet you have some bad bacteria that is requesting this material for its survival.
If you are overweight, and you find yourself eating fast foods, high carbohydrate snacks and drinking sodas, your gut flora may be populated with bad bacteria.
I know this sounds crazy but have you ever told yourself that you are going to eat healthy and go on a diet and find yourself eating a doughnut or stopping at a fast food restaurant and halfway through the meal you ask yourself the question "what the hell am I doing eating this?"
If you find yourself subconsciously eating this stuff, I bet you have some bad bacteria that is requesting this material for its survival.
It is true, it is not your fault you are eating donuts and other snack cakes. It is very possible you are in a complete blackout when you eat these foods. Possibly periods of the day you do not remember eating these high fructose, high carbohydrate snacks.
How else can you honestly believe that you are eating 1500 cal a day and still maintain a weight of 400 and 500 pounds? It is physically impossible.
So what can you do to evict these bad bacteria and repopulate your good gut Flora?
High quality pro biotics. These can be found in fermented foods such as sauerkraut, pickles, kimchi and also high quality yogurt that has five or six different cultures listed on the labels.
Also Whole Foods and other health-conscious grocery stores should have high quality probiotics in their refrigerated section.
Also Whole Foods and other health-conscious grocery stores should have high quality probiotics in their refrigerated section.
Do not confuse high-quality yogurt with the very inexpensive high sugary sweet yogurt. Do your research.
Make sure the list of probiotics is longer than the ingredients of the actual yogurt.
The consistency of plain Greek yogurt is like sour cream. Also taste a little like sour cream. So you can use it in place of sour cream. You will have to get used to the taste. It is difficult to eat more than a couple of spoonfuls at a time but that is all you need to start to repopulate your good bacteria.
I have also tried the vanilla. You can barely taste vanilla and you can stomach the taste a little bit better. But once again, this is to detox your gut flora.
If you like pickles, have a big kosher dill pickle with your meals. I also found that staying away from sausage type meats is also helping. Sauerkraut is delicious. Kimchi, if you like the spice is amazing. Do more research on fermented foods.
Also, stop feeding your gut it's processed carbohydrates and high fructose corn syrup along with all the acid in your sodas. I hate to think that all of these years I have been commanded by a colony of bacteria. It is not your lack of self-control, it is trillions of bacteria that are controlling you. Let's do something about this.
So the next time you are grabbing for that doughnut or snack cakes subconsciously, just remember, little tiny bacteria are sending those signals to your brain. Now you have the knowledge and power to overcome such signals. Do not let little tiny bacteria's control your life!
Please comment below and let me know what you think.
Also, stop feeding your gut it's processed carbohydrates and high fructose corn syrup along with all the acid in your sodas. I hate to think that all of these years I have been commanded by a colony of bacteria. It is not your lack of self-control, it is trillions of bacteria that are controlling you. Let's do something about this.
So the next time you are grabbing for that doughnut or snack cakes subconsciously, just remember, little tiny bacteria are sending those signals to your brain. Now you have the knowledge and power to overcome such signals. Do not let little tiny bacteria's control your life!
Please comment below and let me know what you think.



No comments:
Post a Comment