Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 30 of 90

Day 1                        Day 30


Here is my 30 day roll up video.





In 30 days, I lost over 20 pounds, lost almost 6 inches from around my waist, gained strength and lost body fat.


My method was low carbohydrates-high-fat high-protein foods. I also used vanilla shakeology

For the next 30 days, I will continue what I am doing but also add in raspberry Ketone, Probiotics including fermented foods as and sauerkraut and pickles. And also a B vitamin complex.

I am also implementing a intermittent fasting. That means every day, I will eat from 12 noon until 8 PM. I will only have an eight hour window per day to eat.

It is difficult getting eight hours of sleep per night, however I will continue to schedule in eight hours of sleep per night. Obviously, other obligations may hinder this schedule.

My gym time will be between 30 minutes and 60 minutes this month allowing me more time at the gym if I wish.

I expect to be stronger, more lean, and have better digestive enzymes.

Tonight is dance class. Yay! 








No comments:

Post a Comment