Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 29 of 90

Day 29 of 90. Even though it seems like I consistently been losing weight and body fat, it has been a constant struggle to stay on track.



My biggest obstacles this last month were running out of energy and eating when I was tired.

Sometimes, I would get to the gym and be so exhausted that my workout routine completely sucked.

Truthfully, I believe I failed more than I succeeded. Some nights, I would binge, but I binged on chicken, broccoli, eggs, sauerkraut and pickles. 

I would binge on peanut butter and bananas and apples and choke down Greek yogurt.

That may not seem like such a bad thing when I could have been binging on ice cream and snack cakes.

This has been extremely difficult to stay on track. Today, I'm 218 pounds.  I am embarrassed to even publish that number. Why? It is a higher number on the scale than before. I failed correct?


The numbers say I failed however my pictures show an amazing transformation.

Am I losing more body fat that I thought? Is eating a low carbohydrate and high-fat diet really working? My body seems to be burning more body fat than ever before.

Today is freezing. I walked up Pinnacle Mountain in about 30 minutes.

I stopped to check my heart rate and it was about 144 beats per minute. 

The sunrise was amazing. What should I do until 3 PM when I have to work?

How about another hike?


I'm tired now.  How about a meal?


Ketone? What's that?  


Dr Oz said it shreds fat.  Humm. Let's try this for February. 


No comments:

Post a Comment