Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 27 of 90

Since I am on the Internet show "the wall", I feel it is necessary for me to step up my game. This week I must lose 2.1 pounds to stay in the game.

The only way I can continue to lose body fat, is for me to change up my exercise and possibly go for a short jog every day. Just something new to cause my body to pull more body fat as energy. I do not want to dehydrate myself A scale weight loss.


Last night I slept quite well. For the last two days I did not have to work nor did I go to the gym. I did however, go walking with my wife for 30 minutes each day.

I am happy to get back into a routine this week.

My 30 day mark is coming up, so this week will be more of a calorie restriction/fat loss week.  High-protein, low carbohydrate, high-fat, lots of water

Meal 1


Meal 2


Meal 3 



No comments:

Post a Comment