I am feeling more and more lean and my muscles feel more solid than ever before.
I was able to get to the gym today and did my 30 minutes at lunch.
I have been striving zero carbohydrates. Except for a small apple after I work out, I am doing quite well.
I was able to get to the gym today and did my 30 minutes at lunch.
I have been striving zero carbohydrates. Except for a small apple after I work out, I am doing quite well.
When I do my carbohydrates back loading, I will do it gluten-free because I think I may have intolerances to wheat and gluten that I did not know about before.
I noticed after i work out, an Apple makes me feel better. If I do not get an apple, I feel tired, lethargic and my mind is foggy.




No comments:
Post a Comment