What is healthy? Everyone has different answers. The most consistent healthy answers I have heard are: eat breakfast, eat lunch, have fruit for a snack and a light dinner. And of course drink lots of water.
"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day"
But when should breakfast be? Is there an optimal time for breakfast?
But when should breakfast be? Is there an optimal time for breakfast?
Stay away from pizza and donuts. So how are people eating this stuff and looking ripped? I do not believe in that high metabolism bull crap. The research I have shown is when your body is in peak performance, it becomes extremely efficient at burning energy… Therefore, they can store more body fat.
I remember as a kid, I would get up and get ready for school. I would not eat breakfast because I was not hungry. I would go to school and eat very little. I would come home and go outside and play with my friends. Then we ate dinner. A lot of food including dessert every night. So how did I stay so lean? It is the same concept of the car back loading. We did it as a child and did not even know it.
So I will eat and play as a child. If I become lean again, then this is correct.
So I will eat and play as a child. If I become lean again, then this is correct.
I am not asking you to believe me on day nine of 90. So check back to see my progress in about 80 more days.
No comments:
Post a Comment