Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 14 of 90 Before and after photos






15 days into carbohydrates back loading. The results are amazing.

With only 30 minutes at the gym in the afternoon… Feeding my face with a shit ton of meat cheese eggs and very green veggies… I cannot believe I have lost so much weight.

Tomorrow afternoon will be my first carb load day between 3 PM and 7 PM. This is when I will be eating my donuts and pizza.  I almost do not want to eat donuts and pizza because of how amazing I look and feel now.  But if I am able to eat "normal" with my friends and family every seven days, and still look incredibly ripped… Then this is absolutely my kind of diet/healthy eating plan.

What have I done?

I postpone breakfast for two hours after I step out of bed. For example, I step out of bed at 5 AM… Then at 7 AM I eat breakfast.

That gives me enough time to make a breakfast I want, pack/prepare my lunch and plan my entire day.

Then it is off to work.  My lunchbox consist of cheese omelette, chicken and/or beef, lots of green vegetables, and I microwave them when I am hungry on my breaks and lunch.  

After work, my wife and I go to the gym for 30 minutes. If we want to, we go out for a walk also.  You would think with this type of result, I was in the gym for five hours a day LOL but less is more.

I have been scheduling eight hours of sleep per night but only getting 6 to 8 hours per night.

Today is my day off and I slept in.

I feel absolutely amazing. I am walking around my living room using Siri to dictate this blog. I am getting steps in and blogging LOL

Food variety.

I know a lot of people want to have a variety in food. I realize that I used to say variety meaning I want to go out to eat with my friends.  Saying "variety" gave me permission to eat donuts, drinks sodas and let myself get to 320 pounds.

But wait, with carbohydrate back loading, I can eat like that again… But only in a six hour window every seven days.

You know, when you go out with your friends… And one friend is incredibly ripped and athletic… And all he eats is shit food like donuts, cakes Burgers and fries when you go out to eat, he may be carb back loading… And you think he just has a high metabolism.

Now, in 3 to 6 months, depending on how much weight you need to lose, you can have the "high metabolism" and eat crap food when you go out to eat… And they will say, oh my God, you can eat anything you want and you still look athletic and amazing! LOL. I hate you skinny bitch LOL. 

I have about 33 more pounds to go to reach my goal of about 165 pounds. I would like to be about 6% body fat. I believe I would tear up the American ninja warrior obstacle course.

New hair did



No comments:

Post a Comment