Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 25 of 90

Today is the day after my carbohydrate back loading. I used gluten-free carbs but still had a lot of sugar. Besides my heart rate racing a little bit faster than normal at bedtime, I felt amazing.


I slept over 10 hours last night and my heart rate was 49 beats per minute this morning.


The scale said 208 pounds and I feel like my body fat is evaporating off of me.

                   Day 1 and day 25

I have shown this picture and my friends said it looks like I am pushing my stomach out in the first picture and it looks like I am sucking my stomach in on the second picture.

So I will make a side-by-side picture showing me pushing my stomach out now and sucking my stomach in now.


I cannot even replicate having over 20 pounds of fat on my stomach. 


Probiotics I bought today.  30 billion with 10 strains. 


I grilled up a very yummy dinner consisting of a homemade beef patty, Un cured bacon, beer brat, sauerkraut and kosher pickles. 

Nice stroll with my wife and got my pact in today.  


And a kiss from the wife. 


No comments:

Post a Comment