By no means do I look like a bodybuilder or do I look completely ripped, but I feel solid as a rock.
I am however, getting close to a meal plan that will work for me.
I have been looking into gluten-free foods. I believe the ingredients in mainstream Pasta and breads may have triggered migraines. So, to rule out gluten as the culprit triggering migraines, I am going gluten-free for 30 days. My carbohydrate back loading will still be processed breads and pasta however, they will be gluten-free and low-fat.
A lot of people on my Facebook keep asking me why I do so many experiments on myself, and I suppose the reason is: I have never really found anything I wanted to stick with for the rest of my life.
I need a diet that will fit into my life and the people around me that I care for and love. If my diet is so strange that my friends and family do not want to eat with me, I feel like the black sheep… The third wheel… The outcast etc.
This carbohydrate back loading which I am slightly modifying, I believe this will fit into my health and fitness meal plan and still be able to enjoy eating meals with my family.
I need a diet that will fit into my life and the people around me that I care for and love. If my diet is so strange that my friends and family do not want to eat with me, I feel like the black sheep… The third wheel… The outcast etc.
This carbohydrate back loading which I am slightly modifying, I believe this will fit into my health and fitness meal plan and still be able to enjoy eating meals with my family.
This has good live active cultures…
But has the consistency and taste of sour cream.
I wonder if this would taste good on my quesadillas? LOL




No comments:
Post a Comment