Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 7 of 90 - Kitchen Abs - back carb loading

The more research I do, the more I realize how important nutrition is to health and fitness.

Today is the first day in a very long time I have walked up this mountain. I have always been told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But yet the research shows that I should skip breakfast.

I have been told to make sure we eat at least an hour before we work out so we can work out harder.  However, research is showing that working out on an empty stomach will provide a faster fat loss.


Following an afternoon work out, research now shows this is when we eat pizza, donuts and other carbohydrates. 


This is called carb back loading and seems to help shred the fat on many individuals. Is this the secret to enjoy eating pizza and donuts?  Is this really how we lose belly fat and See Abs?

Today I went to Hot Springs Arkansas to fill up my water jugs with delicious Coldsprings water.

While I was here, I hiked the 3 1/2 mile tower Mountain Loop.


It is bloody cold LOL




Why does my sweat smells like ammonia?

When you are on a high-protein low carbohydrate diet, your body has to break down protein for your field source. In doing so, there is high amounts of ammonia produced. In a balanced protein and carbohydrate diet, the ammonia will be safely secreted through urine.  Since ammonia is toxic, the body will secreted through sweat as a quick way of getting rid of ammonia.

Increase your carbohydrates and water intake and the ammonia smell will go away.

The ammonia smell may be a byproduct of this back carb loading 10 day detox.

Nice. I won $50 at bass pro shop little rock

No comments:

Post a Comment