Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2 of 90

I curl 55 pound dumbbells and can do tricep dips all day long. But last night I tried to do 100 push-ups before I went to bed and I felt like a complete weakling.

I honestly cannot remember the last time I did a push-up. So my 30 day challenge to myself is to do 100 push-ups in 60 seconds and up to 1000 push-ups per day.


I did not get eight hours of sleep last night because of obligations but I do plan on taking a nap today.

222 pounds this morning.  

Now it's time to eat breakfast:
Oatmeal, peanut butter and banana!

Went walking for an hour



And using a new app called MOVE


Very interesting.  



Took a nap
9 hours average sleep!



My scale gave me two thumbs up! 


219 pounds tonight 

Today's Video
01 02 14

No comments:

Post a Comment