Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 31 of 90

Day 31 already?

Time goes by so quickly! Before you know it, it will be summertime… Then Christmas… Then next year!

What have I learned in the last 30 days?

Weight loss is not about food.  Weight loss is about your mental state. It is all in your mind. You determine your weight, family, job success and everything in life. If you want something bad enough, you will make it happen! If you really do not desire it, you will never get it.

My success is coming from the fact that I do not want my current job anymore. I want so much more in life. The thought of being at my job for another two months is more painful than working out, eating correctly, free time, and I am willing to sacrifice everything to GTFO. 

My success is strictly by thought of moving myself to a better position in life.

Losing body fat and gaining muscle is just one key, in my mind, to achieving a goal to make me happy.  

 Over the holiday, I gained a lot of body fat and scale weights because I was happy enough but yet not unhappy enough to change by eating pattern.

My thoughts were, I am with my family therefore I can't eat what I want because they make me happy. It is really easy to make an excuse to over eat when the main goal is to be happy with your family.

My main goal now is to have a body sexy enough that someone is is willing to follow my work out and eating plan and know that it works.  I want to write a book that people will enjoy. I want to make a workout DVD where I can help millions of people become fit and healthy.

No one cares if I achieve my goals by eating celery and working out five hours a day. My plan has to be realistic.

It is time to go to the gym and pump some iron for 30 minutes. Have an amazing day

My breakfast. Chicken omelette with cheddar cheese and topped with broccoli and black walnut oil.  


I also learned to make time.  Like now... On lunch break.  At the gym.  

Gym pact done for today

No comments:

Post a Comment